I recently finished my most challenging quilt to date -- not the piecing, gosh, that was done years ago -- but the quilting. I made this quilt probably five years ago from a block exchange with my quilting circle, Loose Threads.I made about 30% of the blocks since I wanted to make it a large queen/smaller king size. I quilted it early on in my longarming days, and it was horrible. I had used variegated tan king tut in the white areas (don't ask my why, I have no idea) and stippled it, no less! Ugh! Then I did some hideous leaf/vine things in the green/white border with white thread. Ugh again! I was too embarrassed to give it away and couldn't bear to toss it in the trash. So for months I carried this thing with me in the car from place to place, state to state, and skinned it with a rotary cutter. When I had the three pieces completely separate, I was almost sad. Notice I said almost.
Anyway, here it is, and I am so happy with the results. I would proudly give this away or put it in my local quilt show.