Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have heard that quilters skip generations?

My daughters have no interest in learning how to quilt... but they love being the recipient of ones I've made. Well, I may have a recruit! My little granddaughter Corinne loves to sit on my lap when I'm piecing. She also loves to fold fabric. Ahhh, maybe the fabric obsession is going to take hold with her!



















One of the many tasks on my to-do list are enlarging this baby quilt for Corinne. She is having a baby brother in July and moving up to a big-girl bed. I'm planning on turning this into a twin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to learn how to quilt! Yet another reason to move the family to T-Town ;) Your quilts are awesome!

Stephanie Baker

Suzan said...

I just love that border fabric,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...