Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Christina's Quilt

I LOVE this quilt!  It's called a ten-minute block.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbTHlGGKMPM  My daughter Christina made this and I think this is only her third quilt.  She used charm packs rather than layer cakes.  This beautiful quilt went to her mother-in-law for her birthday.  Lucky woman!  I want to make one now...  ahhhh...  another one to add to the wanna-do list.  I did have to quilt each block individually because the center diamonds are similar to the cathedral window technique. 

 This is the back:

3 comments:

Desert Threads said...

Love it. Good to see you can use something other than layer cakes.

Fat quarter bundles said...

Wow! That looks awesome. Love it!

Mitt lille rosa syrom said...

That is fantastic - love simple shapes like this!
Best wishes,
Berit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...