Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stash Busting More Moda Fat Quarters and a Link to a Fabulous Site!

I couldn't sleep this morning. Went to bed at 11:00 p.m. And woke up at 3:00 a.m. Ugh! So I am surfing the web and just learned of a fabulous website! The site has tons of free quilting tutorials. It is called the Missouri Quilt Company. I cannot get the link to work this morning from my iPad. http://quiltingtutorials.com/


This is the the third of three quilts that my daughter and I made using up some really cute Moda fat quarters that once we're gathering dust on my WIP, PIGS, and UFO shelf.

Not the best quality photo, sorry. I didn't have my camera with me last week - had to use my phone.

1 comment:

SC moda company profile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...