Sunday, February 28, 2016

Freehand Quilting

I donated my time to quilt this rather large charity quilt for one of my Montana guilds. I didn't want to use a panto, but I also didn't want to spend too much time doing custom. After I decided how I was going to  quilt each individual block and getting that done, I used
those very same flower motives in my border plan. I used Bethanne Nemesh's book, If You Can Feather, You Can Freehand for the border plan.

 I highly recommend it! Although I have quilted other motives very similar to this it was her book which was the catalyst for me to get this done.


 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great quilting day. 

4 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

That border is spectacular-great work done Mary

Vicki in MN said...

That border is spectacular-great work done Mary

Michele said...

This looks great. Nicely done.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...