Thursday, July 7, 2016

I'm Back in Montana and Back to Work!

It has been about six weeks since I have touched my longarm and at least two months since I set up a panto.  I started off slow, but I am right back in the swing of things. This is my customer Joanie's quilt.  Isn't it beautiful?  I used the panto Splat by Anne Bright, Hobbs 80/20 batting, and Omni thread. I'm so thankful that I have this opportunity for income.







We bought a newer boat and last weekend we took it to Yellowtail Lake in the Bighorn National Recreation Area.  It is half in Montana and half in Wyoming.

I think these cliffs are so pretty.  Next time I go I will take better pictures.  These just don't do it justice.

We were so amazed that this is how the boat docks looked over the holiday weekend.  Empty!




2 comments:

Doreen said...

Nobody at the docks?? Odd. I'm told that the Mississippi River was crazy over the 4th weekend and has been quite busy so far this summer!
Glad to 'hear' that the process has come back to you (like riding a bike, hmmmmm??? LOL!)and you're back in the groove ........and lookin' real good. Luv the panto!

celia ambrose said...

Your quilt is just lovely! Great job with the panto.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...