Monday, October 10, 2016

Getting Back in the Groove

First, I'm sharing a photo I took one morning about 7 am when I dropped my husband off to work in the Mohave Desert.  The desert always shows us the best sunrises and sunsets, doesn't it?  
I just arrived back in Montana, and that means I've got a studio with a longarm.  And a quilt that is 80% done and waiting for me to finish!       It also means I've got to get reacquainted with everything in there, and unpack my bags of quilty 'stuff' that I haul between Montana, California, and Arizona.  It takes me awhile to figure out what to take, and then I have to find places for everything when I get home.  It's the story of my life for awhile, and I'm not complaining...much.  I am a bit irritated when I can't find things.  For instance, I know I uncovered my chalk and ounce pads in a bin in California, and was so happy!  I had been looking for them for ages in Montana.  Well, now that I am back I can't find them.  I could have sworn I packed them.  Oh well...    

3 comments:

Doreen said...

At least I only bounce between Texas and Minnesota!!! I always have a pile labeled for the other place!!!! I not only have duplicates but 3s when I find what was "lost"! LOL! I guess I'm just supporting the quilt industry!!!!!

myfabricconnection said...

Designer fabric at discount prices. Choose from home decor, fashion, upholstery and drapery fabric for your projects at My Fabric Connection
baker lifestyle fabric

Unknown said...

The quilt and fabric are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing and have a fantastic creative day!

Buy Haberdashery Online

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...