Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I've Been Doing

I'm finally tackling some of my WIPs and PIGs.  First, I recovered this ottoman in zebra print.  I have another larger ottoman, but haven't yet figured out what fabric to use.  I like this corner of my family room, but have more work to do with other corners. 

I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.  They were taken with my iPhone.

I finally made little pillowcases for Devin and Corinne.  I've had the pillow forms for six months. 

This last poor-quality picture is one I took of myself wearing my new ruffly scarf that I made from an old nightgown.   It's called a T-shirt scarf, and there are tutorials for several versions on other blogs.  This could have been called a no-sew project, but I ran just a few stitches to tack it together.  It's a great way to add some spark to a plain t-shirt. 

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...