Sunday, August 25, 2013

I Still Love the Chevron

I just finished this for Peg, and I always love her fabric choices.  I think this is the fifth chevron I've quilted, and I've tried to each quilt differently.  On this one, I did each row differently as well.  Thanks, Peg, for letting me finish your quilt!  Thanks for visiting my blog!

To all my machine quilting friends, thanks for visiting, too!  Who understands how much work we put into each quilt better than we do??  I hope you get plenty of quilty time this week, and your tension cooperates!



5 comments:

Tessa said...

I love this!!!! Very inspiring

SeeingStars said...

You added a terrific texture to that quilt top. It's eye catching. Thanks for sharing.

What Comes Next? said...

love how you've quilted this - chevrons are fun!

Teresa Silva said...

Love how you quilted this fun quilt.

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Oh my, this is a real beauty! I love the quilting on this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...