Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kaffe Fassett Beauty

I quilted one of my favorite pantos on this pretty one that Angi made. What a fun quilt.  Her choice of striped fabric for that narrow border is brilliant.   I love Kaffe Fassett's fabrics.  

I have a jelly roll on the shelf that I bought back in January at Road 2 CA, and  I plan on pairing it with Kona black.  Maybe Christmas vacation?  Who knows?  Until then, I am happy to have a few customer quilts to work on - they sure provide variety to my day.  That is definitely one of the benefits of quilting for others, wouldn't you agree?  

The panto really shows on the back - fun!




4 comments:

SeeingStars said...

The panto is a great choice for this quilt. Your photos always emphasize the texture in the quilting. Great job!
The top is very striking with the borders framing the jelly roll, especially that small black/white stripe.

Sue Daurio said...

Wow, that is a wonderful choice. What is the panto? I'd like to give that one a try.

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Beautiful!

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I agree with Sue's comment!! Lovely choice of panto, and I'd love to know the name of same so I can copy you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...