Thursday, August 8, 2013

Intentional Pressure or Poor Planning?


I have a lot of energy, and my brain is always going 100 miles an hour. I have grandiose dreams, and high expectations.  I thrive on challenges and quite possibly chaos. Because I am going 100 mph,  i overestimate how much I can reasonably get done, but I
always get it done!  This is a good example, our local quilt guild show is on the 17th and this is shill on the frame! I finally got to the feathers last night, my favorite part.

 I have one more that needs to be bound. Guess i better get on it. ...i hope to show you the finished product early next week. 

5 comments:

SeeingStars said...

What a pretty quilt! Your quilting adds so much in emphasizing the stars and those gorgeous feathers dancing around the 16 patches. I'm another who tends to overestimate my superpowers and feel that panic near the deadline. Maybe one day, we'll both learn to pace ourselves. Good luck getting the last ones bound.

Beth said...

I always love you quilting designs! Can you come over and design for me too? Hope your shredding issues have gone away. Did you try calling Michael? I think you have had enough frustration...everyone raves about him!

Kathy Schwartz said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see the whole quilt done!

What Comes Next? said...

you sound just like me! The quilt looks beautiful - you've got loads of time :)

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Mary your quilting and the piecing are fantastic. What kind of batting did you use? Love the way things are popping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...