Thursday, January 5, 2012

...a bit of travel...not much quilting

I received a camera from my windfarmer for Christmas.  With no longarm to quilt with, I am playing with my camera.  I have soooo much to learn.  I have learned that I want a new lens, something with a lower aperture number, and bigger zoom.  I need to sell my Minolta lenses now. 

We are in Utah now.  This is a view of the lake from just above our place.  We have a great view, too, just not one with snow in the foreground.  We came here to ski, but we've only got a 24" base!  So unusual for Utah in January!

Today we went for a ride to Pocatello Idaho to one of our favorite restaurants, Buddy's.  It is near Idaho State University.  On the way, we came across some wild turkeys.  This is a first for me.  Love the barn in the background, don't you? 

 And finally, on our way home, I was able to get my windfarmer to stop the car long enough for me to shoot three pics of the sunset.  Love it! 

2 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Wow, your really grasping the ability to capture a good pic. These look fantastic, and I like the barn as well !! Great pics!

Blogger said...

FreedomPop is the #1 ABSOLUTELY FREE mobile communications provider.

Voice, text & data plans starting at £0.00/month (ABSOLUTELY FREE).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...