Monday, January 23, 2012

Road 2 CA eye candy




I attended Road 2 CA last weekend!  I had a great time.  Stayed with four other friends in a penthouse suite.  We set up five sewing machines.  Gosh, it looked like a sweat shop.  I am wondering how many other guests have asked maintenance to remove furniture from the living room so they could set up sewing machines, ironing boards, and what not.  Crazy!  I came away with some machine quilting inspiration... lots of beautifullly quilted pieces.  I learned some new funky feather fun from Dawn Cavanaugh... what an incredible teacher...  she is so knowledgeable....  I some some quilts that were truly jaw dropping.  The creativity!  Oh my!!

I hope to post more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Beth said...

WAAAAAA! I want to be posting pictures from Road to CA!!! I am glad you had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...