Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Wonder What Quilts Were Made Here...


I have an attraction to old, abandoned homes and barns.  I don't have many pictures of them, though, because I am usually in a hurry, or my husband doesn't want to keep stopping every few miles.  Last week while on vacation in beautiful Bear Lake Idaho/Utah, I had time to take some pictures.  Can you see the view of the lake that these pioneers enjoyed?


I am also a curious person by nature.  I wonder who lived in these places, and what their lives might have been like.  I wonder what types of quilts kept them warm, and what they looked like...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mary! I'm with you...i always am fascinated with old abandoned homes, barns...items. i always wonder what life was like. i'm also a fan of historical fiction novels. Love your photos!
karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...