Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Motion (but intense!) Quilting.... Wholecloth!



I am challenging myself again...  I am working on stitching out some new fillers (at least new to me) on this cute little pre-printed wholecloth.  I am using a weighted bag to steady the fabric so it doesn't jump up and down as I stitch these micro fillers.  (I had a cute little bag filled with popcorn, but can't find it) so I grabbed some rice and stuffed it in a sock.  Works just as well!  I definitely need to wear my glasses this fill is so tiny.  I am not sure which side with be the front - the black or the pink.  Two layers of Hobbs 80/20, and Coats Sylko thread.  I am linking up with Esther Aliu for WOW...

3 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

that looks fabulous! I like the contrast on the black side, but the texture is wonderful on the pink side.

Elaine said...

The pink side is my favorite. I love wholecloths.

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness simply stunning cherry fabric and then the impact of Black and cherry!!!! Thanks soooo much for sharing, loved dropping in Cheers Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...