Thursday, June 30, 2011
1) Use a spiral eye needle when burying threads. (I just ordered mine and am saving my burying until they are received.
2) Wear your glasses when stitching pebbles.
3) Sit down on a chair, stool, or something when stitching those pebbles.
4) Match the thread color to the fabric. (Have I said that enough?)
5) Do not attempt to stitch pebbles after consuming wine.
Stay posted for the finished product!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
This is what the back looks like:
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Is machine is a Singer Featherweight 221' made in 1935. It weighs 11 pounds. I should get it in 4-5 days. Keep your fingers crossed that I got a good one.