Saturday, May 10, 2014

Batik Summer Sampler Series - BOM

This is Carolyn's quilt, and I am honored she trusted me with it...when asked which panto she would like, she told me, Mary, you pick, your quilting is awesome!  Yes, that put a big smile on my face.  This quilt came about after my daughter, Diane, and I dreamed up a new project for our quilting group, Loose Threads, to do together, each month.  



Carolyn is a super speedy piecer and whipped hers up first, even before we completed the monthly blocks.  I used Celine Spader's panto, Commas, on it, and love this new panto!  What a gorgeous quilt.  Thanks Carolyn!  This is a king sized quilt, 104x 104, I believe.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I like all the colors in that one and the panto was the perfect choice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...