Friday, June 13, 2014

Halcyon - so Versatile


Halcyon was one of the first pantos I purchased, and it continues to be one I reach for more than any other.  I gives great texture, it's fun and fast to stitch, and it seems to fit with almost every type of quilt. This is Donna's version of a mystery quilt that my sewing group, Loose Treads, did in February.  It was a fun night.  We started at 4'pm, and had until 12 in the room we were in.  I think it came out really cute.  What is the one panto that you use more than others?


Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh that is a really nice panto and I can see why you use it so much. I just might have to put it on my list of must haves! So far I dodnt have a favorite as I am just starting out. I have had my machine now for two years but have not done any customer quilts. Love checking your blog.

Fabric Carolina said...

What will be the price of this fabric? Bella-Dura Fabric

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...